Terms & Conditions
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (‘the Site’), which is provided by us free of charge.
- References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages: www.mydebtsolution.co.uk
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and policies referred to in them.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by: e-mail: email@example.com
- My Debt Solution is an introductory firm whom provides a free service to the public.
- Customers may use this free service in accordance to the terms set out within https://mydebtsolution/terms-conditions/ and https://mydebtsolution/privacy-policy/
- The information within this site must not be interpreted as financial or legal advice, and is only written for informational purposes.
- Upon receiving your customer enquiry for debt help. We may contact you to ensure the information we hold for you is accurate.
- Upon validation of your information provided, we may transfer your data with your consent to a service provider.
- The service provider shall provide you with regulated financial or legal advice, and may further advise the most relevant debt solution suitable to your needs based on your personal circumstance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, My Debt Solution acts solely as an introducer and shall not provide you with any form of regulated advice whatsoever.
- In some instances we may receive a commission for introducing you to the service provider. The remuneration paid to our company allow us to provide this service for free to the public and additionally allows us to maintain the upkeep of this site for your use.
- DefinitionsContent means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site; Terms means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time; Intellectual property rights
means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
- We are regulated by</li Information Commissioner’s Office DPA no. ZB504309 (hereafter our “Regulators”)
Using the Site
- You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to any 3rd party agreements you consensually enter into such as an Insolvency Practitioners fees.
- Our services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use our services.
- The services offered on this Site are completely free to use you and we do not charge you whatsoever. However we may receive a commission from our selected partners for referring you to them as an introducer.
- You are under no obligation to use our, nor our selected partners services by using this Site.
- A list of our selected partners can be found here https://mydebtsolution.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights 1 This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit. 2 Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site. Submitting information to the Site
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights 1 This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit. 2 Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site. Submitting information to the Site.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit in relation to servicing your online enquiry (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these specific matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us, news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site. Limitation on our liability Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses or incorrect financial advice provided by the referred regulated 3rd party. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to: (a) losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- You can obtain a copy of the Information we hold about You under the Data Protection Act.
- An individual who makes a written request is entitled to be:
- Told whether any personal data is being processed;
- Given a description of the personal data, the reasons it is being processed, and whether it will be given to any other organisations or people;
- Given a copy of the information comprising the data; and given details of the source of the data (where this is available).
More information about Subject Access Request can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-6-rights/subject-access-request/ If you wish to send us your Subject Access Request, please email: email@example.com We aim to respond to you within 8 weeks dependant on complexity of Your request. Your Right to be Forgotten / Erasure Of Your Personal Information Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all individuals have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data (the right to be forgotten) under the following circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
- There are some circumstances where the right “to be forgotten” does not apply i.e. where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
If you wish to request your “right to be forgotten” please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Governing Law By continuing to use the Site, you explicitly agree that the Terms and Conditions within this website shall be construed and governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.